How do i center this gui?

Hi,

how can i move my gui to the center of the screen regardless of the device?
The size of my ImageFrame is {1.026, 0},{1.362, 0}. Where and how can i move the gui to the center?

Thanks!

16 Likes

I’m quite sure Studio has a built-in grid that should help you put it exactly at the center. Maybe you can do that and then use a plugin to change the position and size to scale.

3 Likes

If you can try to center the GUI as best as you can in the center, it should auto center it as a coordinate green dotted line that supports the center of both x and y axis.

1 Like

ik but i know that there is a other solution but i dont know this solution exactly :smiley:

Make the position {0.5,0},{0.5,0} and make the Anchor Point (0.5,0.5).

30 Likes

if i try to change the anchorpoint there is still written 0. I cant change it

All I’m saying is, just try to drag your frame to the center, if you can or do what threeseries said.

yes ik that but its hard in studio because there are some windows and sometimes i cant see the wole screen. But i will try it, thanks

1 Like

I’m sure you can resize or temporary disable them, it should still do the same even with the other windows. I have lots of windows as well but I still managed it. :smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure why the anchor point isn’t changing… try copying and pasting the following into the anchor point box: 0.5, 0.5
Is it grayed out or just not letting you change it?

This gui will auto scale since it uses scale instead of offset and there is a green line that centers the ui

now it works thanks :smiley: No it wasnt grey.

1 Like

There’s a plugin called autoscale where you can convert it from offset to scaled. When you do this all you have to do is put it where you want it and the KABOOM.

i use that plugin for mobile devices to scale ui.

1 Like

As @threeseries stated, you can also install a plugin that will rescale the GUI to fit on any device, or in this case, scale the GUI so it fits snug on any screen. The best part is, it’s automatic. It’s very simple to use.
https://www.roblox.com/library/2119567183/Personal-GUI-Rescaler

1 Like