How do i completely disable auto-saving?

so i was playing around with virus models out of boredom (rookie mistake), and attempted to click play. even though i had my autosave interval turned to like, 999999 and ticked off saving. despite that, it STILL said “saved to roblox” once i click played.,
luckily there wasn’t anything malicious or rule-breaking in the viruses, but still.
i would attach screenshots but i can’t risk it

no roblox, i do NOT want to save an auto-recovery file you detected.

can’t you just test random stuff on a separate baseplate?

yeah i did that. it’s that roblox moderates your game based on what you have saved, mainly from the scripts. even if it was a new game you would be at risk

1 Like

i’m saying if you can’t truly disable auto-saving, to avoid risks, is to create an alt account and test viruses there

1 Like

you should be able to though, i don’t want to get terminated over studio deciding when to save

roblox doesn’t autosave to the cloud unless team create is enabled, if it’s off then it’ll save to disk instead

it STILL “saves” the game, like it secrelty publishes whenever i click play even though team create was enabled. it’s how i got moderated once

yes, what i’m saying is that it only autosaves to the cloud if team create is enabled; in your case it was so it autosaved to the game (without publishing, there’s a difference between saving to roblox and publishing to roblox)
turning off team create should solve the issue

team create was never enabled‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎