How do I contact a ROBLOX support staff without the form

My girlfriend ran into this situation where she got locked out of her account, and it requires her to get a code from her email. She doesn’t have the password to her email because she doesn’t have 2fa or a recovery email/phone #. Every time I’ve used the support page to get help, trying to prove her ownership of the account, they tell me that they can’t move forward without proof of ownership, of which is impossible to do through these automated messages. It’s a never ending loop and we’ve been going back and forth with the support page for the past month now. Is there any person we can talk to that works at ROBLOX to prove ownership of the account and get the verified email switched to her current email or is this just a fruitless endeavor?

5 Likes

So, let me understand this.

Your girlfriend forgot the password to her Roblox account, and she cannot reset it because she doesn’t have a verified Email or phone number associated with her account, and she’s trying to prove her ownership of the account.

Correct?

Unfortunately I don’t think theres a way to get out of the loop. I lost one of my accounts like this where I somehow missed the verification email and Roblox assumed that it got compromised and I was never able to do anything more.

Pretty sure she does have a verified email according to OP. The issue is this:

As in she doesn’t know the password to the email she verified her ROBLOX account with. (could’ve been a burner)

1 Like

No, she got locked out of her account after failing one of those weird 2fa verification “what games have you played in the last week” quiz. It required her to get a code from her email to confirm identity to log in, but the email she used was an old email and she no longer has access. I’ve sent about 6 support emails explaining the situation and saying that I’d like to prove ownership of her account if possible, but literally every email is an automated response that says this without any human interaction.

1 Like

The problem is, is that it isn’t compromised, and the fix is easy. We just need them to allow us to confirm ownership through ANY sort of info, she ID verified her account, we can literally send the exact ID on file that she used. Or provide the card info she’s been using for all ROBLOX premium/robux purchases. The bot they use just refuses to assist unless they know its the actual owner. Literally speaking to any human can get this situation sorted in like 3 emails tops.

Well, your situation is very bad. It’s very hard to prove her ownership of the account.

Had she verified her date of birth before getting locked out of her account?

I’m pretty sure that was done when she ID verified her account, but I’m not sure how that works.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean, actually.

Just go ask her. Tell her if she had verified her date of birth before getting locked out.

If she did that, there’s still a chance of getting the account back.

I just checked and it says to verify your age (which is what i assume you mean by this) you need to send a government issued ID, which she already has. I was with her at the time when she did it to get access to VC.

1 Like

May I know how you were able to contact the Roblox Support, if she no longer has access to her account?

All the support asks for is your first name, your email, the account you wish to discuss, and the issue. You can submit a report for any account with any first name with any email. We’ve been using the form to TRY to discuss the problem using her current email, because we want to switch the verified email on the account to the one we’ve been messaging them with as like I’ve said prior, she made her account email in 2019 and no longer has access to it.

1 Like

Head to Roblox Support

Enter the date of birth associated with her account (She better should be over 17, so they take the situation more seriously)

Then fill out the form like this.

In Description of Issue, re-explain the situation with these proofs:

• Include the date of birth of your girlfriend (Some random guy on Quora got their account back just by saying this)

• Include her account email (which was made in 2019)

• Include your girlfriend’s account username.

• If she has any videos recorded while she was playing Roblox, you better include these as some kind of proof.

• Tell them that she knows and remembers the password of her Roblox account.

• If she has Anything that proves her ownership of the account, just send it.

Then tell them that you’d like to switch the verified email on her account to her current one.

That’s all you can do. There’s a quite high chance of getting the account back, but I can’t guarantee.

You better speak as if you were her, don’t make it look like you’re her friend and trying to get her account back.

Best of luck!

How would you send videos, by replying to the automated email saying they got the response I presume?

1 Like

Yes.

Also, if she made it so no one can see her inventory on the account, you can send some URLs to the accessories she had bought, as a proof.

Alrighty, I really appreciate your help my man, things were looking hopeless and hopefully we can get something done to get her account back :pray:

1 Like

Good luck! :smiley: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like