How do i create a biome and structure procedural terrain

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I’m trying to like make a procedural terrain generator that has biomes, plants some plants/structures and sometimes creates caves/dungeons/structures in caves

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    i don’t know how to do it, i know how to do basic terrain generation but really nothing more advanced, nor a dungeon, i’ve found this dungeon creator but i don’t know how to piece everything together like so it can spawn in certain biomes and just doesn’t clip thru terrain and everything, i’m not even good at noises so im not even gonna mention biome/structure generation.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve looked in the devforum but i either found something that is laggy, something that doesnt generate “natural” terrain if you know what i mean or just is good but is without biome generation

i could find a smart way to do it if i suffer with it enough but i just wanna ask if there’s some topics i’ve missed or just a good biome and terrain generator, then just figure out a way to do structures
Also i would prefer if it would be either blocky terrain generation(cuz i can edit it to a terrrain one) or just a terrain one.
any help would be appreciated like always

1 Like