How do I create a DevEx Portal Account?

I have well over enough Robux to DevEx, however, I am asked to fill out the information associated with my DevEx Portal Account, but I do not know how to create one or what exactly I’m supposed to do. This is also probably not the most appropriate place to ask about this, but it’s my best shot to find someone who has gone through this before and can help.

4 Likes

Go to the DevEx page, if you see a “Cash Out” button then click it and register.

If you don’t see it, Roblox might not think you’re eligible.

Got this off of Reddit so this could possibly be incorrect. I’m not close to being able to DevEx lol

This page should actually help. It does contradict the Reddit post comment I briefly summarized above because it says you will find the “Cash Out” button on your account page (but there’s no link or images so I’d assume it’s your account page on roblox.com):

And here are the requirement ands other FAQs

1 Like

This did not answer his question on how to create the DevEx portal account

1 Like

Well that is true but you can only really create an account if you see that button that tells you that you’re eligible

But once again I got this information from a Reddit post so I’m still a bit skeptical about it

Don’t know if you have figured it out yet, but I have DevExed before. Essentially when you cash out, and you do not have a Tipalti (DevEx) portal account yet, then Roblox would send you a link to create an account if your cash out request gets approved. Unsure if this has changed, but that was how it worked a few years ago.

2 Likes

how long would it usually take? since I too have recently cashed out and it took the amount from me and im still waiting for the link.

2 Likes

Hey, I know this was kinda answered but figured I would clarify more and this specifies what you need to do : https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203314100-Developer-Exchange-DevEx-Overview-How-to-Submit-Requirements : basically it says you need to make a request to dev-ex in order to get a email to create a account, assuming you have all other requirements met. This email could take up to a few business days to come through.

2 Likes