How do I disable the new Core GUI?

When I do StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.All,false), it doesn’t hide the new character frame and other buttons around.

Is there a way to only make the Roblox icon visible, but not the rest?
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try also disabling ResetButtonCallback but I don’t think you can disable the whole thing. Stupid update.

3 Likes

According to my knowledge, there is not a known way to disable the Roblox logo or the icon next to it. You can only disable the leader stats from view.

If nobody responds proving me wrong, can I have a solution please?

1 Like

I’m talking about leaving the Roblox icon as it is and disabling the rest, because the character frame is a little disrupting.

You can only disable the leader stats

1 Like

I did that, and I disabled the motion tracking through the Communication settings of my game, but now only the report button is left…

roblox should add some more settings rather than make players use scripts to disable things ngl

2 Likes

Hi, what script did you use in order to get the respawn button to be disabled?

1 Like
STARTER_GUI:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.All,false) -- Disables all core GUIs

task.spawn(function() -- task.spawn() makes it so the given function won't yield the script.
	local success = false
	repeat -- Repeat until it is disabled
		success = pcall(function()
			STARTER_GUI:SetCore("ResetButtonCallback",false) -- Disable ResetButtonCallback
		end)
		task.wait(1)
	until success
end)
5 Likes

Many thanks! Sorry for the late reply - but thank you!

1 Like

Bump, I have used the report tool roughly 0 times, everybody knows Roblox reports are useless, even RubenSim claims so. Literally purposeless feature. I prefer the new style but old functionality, they should remove it.

2 Likes

It’s not that it’s purposeless, it’s just the GUI that bothers me. I prefer having Roblox’s GUI be it’s own thing, seperate from the whole game (except the optional basic things like the chat and backpack) because sometimes it interferes with my own systems.

I hate it all, why is there a need for Core GUI when the game is not accessible for mobile devices. The core gui impeeds my GUI work, it’s basically a watermark by Roblox.

3 Likes

They fixed reports recently, I love having the power in certain games, like someone screaming in vc and then if they do something wrong, then yeah. But it serves no purpose as I always just use the tablist or the roblox menu, I never need a report button next to the chat

1 Like

Not all games require the use of Voice Chat, or Reports in general. It’s a useless feature to have forced upon the developer when they can already go in the Menu. I have the mouse behaviour set to locked in my game, you can’t even CLICK IT!

They could click in the menu, But if your game has chat it does, Any game where it has players has some reason for it.

The Roblox UI cannot be clicked 90% of the time due to the fact I set the mouse behaviour to locked in the center of the screen. The CoreGUI should be invisible while the mouse is locked, it just blocks a proportion of your screen for no reason…

1 Like

Bug that allows you to hide new coregui - Bug Reports / Engine Bugs - Developer Forum | Roblox

This removes everything but you can try to tinker with it