How do I disable the "shake" that occurs when your MaxHealth/Health drops/changes dramatically?

I am working on a tank system in which the tank vehicle has a lot of health. There was a bug/backdoor way to insta-kill the tanks with certain things like explosion splash, and the easiest solution I made was to make the drivers of these tanks have the same health as the tanks, and have the driver’s health return to normal after leaving the tanks.

There is a weird glitch that occurs when you suddenly change the max health and health of players, dropping it from say 2000hp back down to 100hp, where the screen kind of spasses out, like seen in the video below:

Is there a way to stop this? It isn’t the worst thing, but I would rather get rid of it.

1 Like

use custom health system, then deal damage to it’s system and when health is 0 destroy the tank

The tanks already use a custom health system. The issue was, there were still ways to insta-kill said tanks via killing the humanoid of the driver, which still had 100hp.

The solution was to make the drivers have the same health as their tanks. But when the driver hops out of the tank and their health returns to normal, the “shaking” mentioned in the OP occurs.

1 Like