How do I do this?

Hello! I’m making a game and I want there to be a gui that shows your kills but I also want it to pop up what an npc says and teleport you to another place when all the zombies are dead. I’m thinking I should do the gui that has kills and when you reach a certain number of kills it pops up the npc gui that says your going to the next place and then teleports you, is that the best way to do this? If so, how do I do it? I no nothing about Lua.

1 Like

Your going to have to learn how to code in LUA and that would take days to months to learn the level required to make what you want. Right now you could hire someone for a couple thousand robux and they will do all you need.

3 Likes

If only I had a couple thousand robux…

Thanks!

Although @AC_Starmarine is correct technically; he didn’t list you any sources to help you along the way so… allow me.

Learning to Script

Alright, I’ve been scripting for a little over three years now and the best way to learn is to simply mess around with certain things and keep expanding your knowledge of Robloxs LuaU system… however; I strongly recommend you check out AlvinBlox and his How to Script on Roblox 2021 playlist where he goes over some of the basics you need, after that; he has intermediate scripting lessons on his YouTube channel as well.

Finding a Scripter/Programmer

To find a person for hire on Roblox, you can use the Developer Forums Collaboration Recruitment Category to find someone who could be in your limit and able to do what you need them to do. This goes along for scripting, modeling, and so on.

I hope this helps, good luck!

2 Likes

Yes I didn’t mean to leave that out but he was just asking what to do so I told him what to do. Not how to do it.

2 Likes

BRUH MY SOLUTION? i want my solution back

Hey there, maybe use something like picking up a coin and it gives you the amount of coins.

Something that checks if the zombie is dead:

if zombie.Humanoid.health == 0 then
player.KillCount.Value = player.KillCount.Value + 1

Something to check if the max amount of zombies has been killed

if KillCount.Value == (max number you want) then
(use teleport services)

This is only an idea to help you
I dont like it when people tell you to pay robux for someone to do it for you instead. This is the best I can do.

2 Likes