How do I find ROBLOX emote animation ID

So I’m working on two animations, but I don’t know where I can get its animation ID. It’s the emotes from Roblox.

ROBLOX

Dorky Dance

Customize your avatar with the Dorky Dance and millions of other items. Mix & match this emote animation with other items to create an avatar that is unique to you!

ROBLOX

Monkey

Customize your avatar with the Monkey and millions of other items. Mix & match this emote animation with other items to create an avatar that is unique to you!

I want these two emotes IDs, but have no clue what’s their animation id or how to get it!

I hope there’s a way to get emote id animations. If so can you tell me how?

To clear things up. I’m looking for the animation ID, not the emote ID.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t create new topics saying the same thing, you can just ask a moderator to change the topic. Anyways, here’s what I said in the previous post:
Look in the link.
For Monkey: Monkey - Roblox
The number 3716636630 is the ID.
For Dorky Dance: Dorky Dance - Roblox.
The number 4212499637 is the ID.

Looking for animation ID not emote id.

You can’t apply animation to the emote id.

Try looking at this post, which asks (and answers) the exact same question.

You could also use this plug in that I created, Animationer - Roblox, it does the same thing just way faster and simplier!

1 Like

Then you are doing it wrong, works for me.
All you need to do is go to a animation that is created by roblox, past the id in, Make sure you allow insert service for the plug-in, and boom it will now work

This plugin ofc - Animationer - Roblox

Hah! Sorry, i was putting the entire link dont want to give bad attention to you plugin! It works great thanks alot! :smile:

1 Like