How do I fix a "sanitized id:" error from a script?

I was creating an animation yesterday and executed it perfectly fine - but about two hours later, it suddenly came up with this error:
image_2024-04-21_085702494
Here’s a snippet of the script used to run it:

Function = function(plr)
			plr = tostring(plr)
			local character2 = game.Workspace:FindFirstChild(plr)
			local humanoid = character2:FindFirstChild("Humanoid")
			local animation = Instance.new("Animation")
			animation.AnimationId = "rbxassetid://17220869506" --  17220869506
			local anim1 = humanoid:LoadAnimation(animation)

humanoid.WalkSpeed = 0
			anim1.Priority = Enum.AnimationPriority.Action
			anim1:Play()

I looked onto some other topics and posts to see if this was happening to anyone else as well. The problem is that the error message is so vague that it could literally be anything. I checked my inventory to see if I owned the animation still, and yes I did. It worked perfectly on the marketplace, it loaded the animation on the website perfectly normally but somehow not in-game. I read that it could be that the animation needs to wait for moderation to approve it. So I did, I waited twenty hours now for it to get approved, yet it still persists with the same error. I’ve looked at the asset configuration page which says “Status: Ready for sale” which I presume means that it’s been approved. I read more into topics that it could be a bug on Roblox’s side, but the earliest bug report of that was on September and it should’ve been fixed by now.
My friend owns the game, and I work on it via team create. It’s not owned by a group, and neither of us owns a group. I’ve been wondering if this is because I don’t own the game and the owner has to upload it themself in order for it to work, but stated again, it worked before when I uploaded it, and then it suddenly stopped working. I’ve tried re-uploading it and waiting AGAIN, and yet it still refuses to work. I’ve changed the “rbxassetid://” into “https://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=” and back, yet it still comes up with the same error.
I’m starting to feel like this isn’t my fault, and it’s getting increasingly more infuriating the more I go in circles on how to fix it.

TL;DR: Sanitized ID bug. Tried everything to fix it. Looked at topics, re-uploaded the asset, waited for it to get approved, looked at bug reports about it, but it still comes up with the sanitized id bug. My friend owns the game via team create (no group) but it worked beforehand when I uploaded it a few hours prior.

Does anyone have a fix or does Roblox still have a problem with the animations being loaded?

I think thats the reason. Cause you do not own the game and you are not uploading it into a group that owns the game.

Thats weird, but I remember old weird stuff that did happen to me like, “something is kinda working because its allocated in my roblox studio memory cause I was building it that day, but once I close studio and test it days later it doesnt work cause actually it was never working, well, only for me cause I had it in memory”

Sorry for the late reply - just figured out that my friend has a group which we can transfer the game to. Thank you!