How do I fix this Menu issue?

I am currently using a menu GUI from a guided tutorial on youtube… although I am not the best at scripting I am not sure to get the menu GUI when I load in to go on the background that my camera is facing. Instead it goes on my roblox character. Im not sure how to fix this since I followed step by step of the tutorial on youtube. Here is the link to the tutorial I used… Fully Customisable Menu Gui! | V4 | Roblox Studio - YouTube

I already have the camera and face and have it in the correct position I want it to be… (i am using a ACS gun system)

Can you send the script you have? (its needed for helping to see what is going wrong)

This is the “CameraScript” that is from the video. (I am using a ACS gun system so I think that might be the problem?)

wait(0.03)

local workcam = workspace.CurrentCamera
local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local menCam = game.Workspace.MenuItems.CameraF
local focus = game.Workspace.MenuItems.Face

workcam.CameraType = “Scriptable”
workcam:Interpolate(menCam.CFrame, focus.CFrame, 0.01)

1 Like

The gun system should not do anything, I think the :interpolate wont work, let me get one of my camera scripts

1 Like

Here, I have edited it a little

wait(0.03)

local workcam = workspace.CurrentCamera
local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local menCam = game.Workspace.MenuItems.CameraF
local focus = game.Workspace.MenuItems.Face
workcam.CameraType = “Scriptable”

workcam.CFrame = workspace.menCam.CFrame
--//Basically set the camera's Cframe position to the parts position

That should work, just tell me if it does not :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright thx so much I’ll try it out when I’m home. :grinning:

Thank you, but it didnt work D:

I digged further into it and I think the problem was the ACS gun system, in the video one of the comments talked about using the ACS gun system and the creator said the only way he knew was to just use a whole diff menu or get rid of the gun system.