How do i get decent background music for my game for under $1?

As a new developers i find it impossible to get decent music for my simulator without copying another simualtors music or making my own. I try to find decals on youtube but its all just the same cringe tiktok songs.

Any advice?

All in all you get what you pay for. I don’t know any musicians/composers off the top of my head who would release uncopyrighted music that would be worth any use. Your best bet would be paying for music services like Epidemic music (or even YouTube’s music), as far as I know there is going to be no way around finding free to use music that has a decent sound to it & isn’t stolen.

Under $1?, you’re gonna have to search the previously uploaded music in the library, listen to a lot of bad songs and choose your favorites.

1 Like

Even so uploading it to roblox would cost $5. Can we also talk about all theses fees? They need to fix dev exchange as well to only take 15% instead of 78% of earnibg

You can try searching here and then cross search for titles you like on Roblox because Roblox has imported quite a few of these:

https://www.apmmusic.com/

but you may find that most ‘good’ songs are well used already and may consider them ‘copying another simulators music’

1 Like

how do i get the ids of the songs? do i just look its name up? is there a link hidden somwhere

edit i just looked it up but they are arent looped so it wouldnt even count as decent just annoying

thanks anways. by far most helpful

Yeah, I just got the names from that site and searched Roblox for the name, I found some, didn’t find some. I’m not sure what you mean by loops, you can loop any song over and over when you play it either by script or sound property.

most of the songs arent looped. i mean not looped becuase trheres like a 4 second area of no sound at all so even if you looped it, it would be one of the worst looped songs on roblox and would obviously be me playing same song over and over which would be very annoying