How do i get more clothing sales?

i need some help with getting more sales on my classic shirt: Nebula Galaxy Cat - Roblox

I’m no expert in clothing assets or whatsoever, but from my experience, creating a Roblox group and then selling your products from there works the best for most people. I can’t really explain it, but I suppose it “feels” more natural for most users to purchase items from groups rather than individuals; something of the psychology I suppose. (Of course, take my words with a grain of salt, as this isn’t causation but rather correlation)
If you don’t want or cant make a Roblox group, that is also fine, lest your goal is to get really big in the Roblox clothing market.

This of course would only work if sufficient advertisements are made to expand your name and influence regarding what you’re trying to sell. In the chaotic mess which is the Roblox catalogue, it is rather pointless to try to make sales without getting your product or name known first.
I wouldn’t recommend bidding on Roblox advertisements yet however; instead, assuming you are individually trying to improve your sales on your single classic shirt asset, I would honestly just recommend going on the game PLS DONATE, since the playerbase of people willing to donate is quite large, and it is overall the easiest method to earn sales. The only issue will be ensuring future sales, but I do not believe that is your concern; correct me if I am wrong.

I hope my words helped. Again, take my words with skepticism since I am no expert on clothing assets, and I hope you have a great day/ night.

instead of typing a whole essay i will give you a simple answer

make better clothing and promote the clothing via social media

also if you can make a homestore and put the clothing in there and make sure all your clothing is on one group in the same store

edit: just looked at the shirt and you should lower the price it is not worth 10 lol

put this in #help-and-feedback:art-design-support since it doesnt belong in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback