How do I get my account back from the new bookmark scam

As of 5/25/2024, I am still logged into however I may be locked out or deleted soon due to this hack if I don’t get my account back.

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Get my Roblox account back fully and change details back to mine

2. What is the issue?
    I fell for the bookmark scam which changes email, password, age and everything and now I can’t seem to do anything like view my account settings or change group ownership

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    Contacting Roblox support and looking for tutorials

When I contacted Roblox support, it said it wanted a parents email meaning it was changed by the scam, it just keep giving me errors every time I do something like go into my account settings, login to roblox studio, changing group ownership, spending group funds, etc.

Does anyone know any way I can recover my account?

This is what happens when I go into account settings:

mmm if its a bookmark then uh delete it

https://www.reddit.com/r/RobloxScams/comments/l2y66g/new_cookie_log_scam/

ive never heard of this scam but this may help?

The damage has already been done.

This method wont work because it gives me an error once I go into account settings

sorry i cant help more as I don’t know about this scam. If you do research on it you could probably find out why it works. If you figure that out you should be able to delete whatever is causing the problem and solve it.

It’s fine, thanks for your help anyway. I’ll just wait and see what Roblox support has to say

1 Like

looks like you fell for the infamous rolinker scam

please reply or open a support ticket detailing the scam in its entirety, maybe they’ll be more inclined to help if you do that

you should also provide them robux purchase history if you have any

Yes…

I haven’t bought robux in like 5 years but I have cashed out with devex twice and the last time was a week ago, could that be valid proof?

And one question. If my account gets terminated will the group ownership be automatically transferred to my alt account (has the second highest role with all permissions checked and ONLY my alt is on it)?
Because as a last resort I was thinking of intentionally terminating my account because the group is all I care about

I haven’t bought robux in like 5 years but I have cashed out with devex twice and the last time was a week ago, could that be valid proof?

i’d give that too yeah

And one question. If my account gets terminated will the group ownership be automatically transferred to my alt account (has the second highest role with all permissions checked and ONLY my alt is on it)?
Because as a last resort I was thinking of intentionally terminating my account because the group is all I care about

i don’t know, sorry