How do I get my game discovered in more relevant searches?

Me and my team have worked on a Mario Kart inspired kart racer these past few months and have just released it earlier this month.

We’ve been relying on search results for people to find this game but it so far only shows up when search up “kart”, and not “mario kart” or “roblox kart”.

Are there any tips or tricks I could apply to show up on those search results in which I currently do not show up, or it’s only a matter of the game being too small?

We are planning to start advertising somewhere down the line but I want to make sure I have most things done correctly as I’ve never been in control of a game with a somewhat active playerbase.

Here is the game if you want to give it a shot! (Feel free to give feedback on the post as I’m not sure if this is the right place to put it)

Unfortunately you’ve chosen a name that is similar to a whole lot of other racing games. It’s a common genre.
If your game had a name similar to only 15 games on the site it’d come up easily on a search. If there’s 1 million kart games then your chances are lower and you’ll have to advertise or use off site resources to advertise it.
The 1 million number is just a guess. Imagine all the games that were named kart race or similar when some beginner Robloxian like me back in 2013 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: made their first ‘Place’ had an idea that was the first game they were going to make and it barely got built and forgotten (it actually nime was finished and got 2700 plays!).

1 Like

Alright thanks for the response, I figured that was the case, I guess there is alot of competition these days.

1 Like