How do I get rid of high ping?

I’ve had high ping (1.5k+) on ALL Roblox games for over 6 months straight. I’ve tried everything I knew of to make it lower but all tries just ended up making the ping worse. I allowed Roblox through firewall, I cleared cache, I turned down graphics, I deleted unused / useless files from my PC, I used MSI afterburner and tried underclocking and clocking it to 100+, I put Roblox on Realtime in task manager. I changes WIFIs, but all have seem to failed. This has been happening for over half a year now and I don’t know what to do.

3 Likes

Ping isn’t really something you can fix and changing the graphics wouldn’t change anything either. Think of ping not as your download speed but your distance from roblox servers, there isn’t much you can do sorry. :frowning:

Sure, your Wi-Fi has something to do with it, but also server location, if you’re in let’s say Australia, and the game server is in the UK, it’s going to take longer for your
computer to send information point-a to point-b. Take in consideration the server location and your download/upload. Perhaps try finding programs that are using network, using the task manager, or disconnect devices that you don’t need currently.

1 Like

this is gonna sound stupid but is there any type of VPN making your roblox slower? Could there be a hidden app that is making roblox slower?

The best way to reduce high ping is to make sure your internet connection is stable and reliable. If you are using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection if possible. You can also try changing your DNS server settings, as this can help improve your connection speed. Additionally, you can try using a VPN to reduce your ping. Finally, you can try contacting your internet service provider to see if they can help you improve your connection speed.

4 Likes