How do I get the 32-bit version of Roblox Studio safely?

I absolutely hate no Roblox VR in Studio, so I’d like to find a 32-bit version of Studio, even with my 64-bit computer.

The reason, is because Roblox VR lost functionality in Studio after the update to 64-bit, meaning I’m unable to use VR without publishing and playing the published game.

If there are any alternatives or possible cons of doing this, please tell me!

Edit:

2 Likes

Maybe you should try searching it up on YouTube/Google.

1 Like

I searched on google, and found a bunch of links that are incredibly suspicious, and I’m not willing to risk getting a trojan just for built-in Roblox VR

And I just searched on youtube, and didn’t find anything.

1 Like

Maybe try pasting the links into VirusTotal (a free online virus scanner)

1 Like

Well, only two of them found it as a virus, so maybe it’s OK? I’ll turn on my anti-virus too, just in case…

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully it’s OK. Good luck!

1 Like

It didn’t give me a virus, but it also didn’t give me the 32-bit files, just the RobloxStudioLauncher.exe file.

I’m mostly looking for a zip that has all the contents of Roblox Studio in it for 32-bit systems, so I could put it onto my hard drive and have it when necessary.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can help you any further…
I’m not even sure if there’s a way to get the 32 bit version anymore.

I’m sure there is, as some computers are 32-bit and Roblox has to support them or they’ll lose a decent amount of developers.

I just need somebody to donate their files :v

1 Like

Have you tried using the Wayback Machine?

1 Like

They’re all RobloxStudioLauncher.exe or files from 2013, which is a bit too early, I’m not sure if Roblox VR existed back then, or even VR at all…

You can fetch the hash of 32-bit studio here
https://clientsettings.roblox.com/v2/client-version/WindowsStudio

As for actually downloading it, you’d be better to talking to someone like Clonetrooper because idk Roblox’s CDN endpoint that well

1 Like

Well, if you believe that your issue would be solved by downloading studio on a 32 bit system then couldn’t you simply run a 32 bit VM on your PC, get those files, and transfer them to your main machine?

1 Like

I do have a 32-bit laptop. I could send the files over to you if that’s possibly maybe?

4 Likes

I don’t need it anymore, but you could put the files here anyway for people that do need it!

2 Likes