How do I get the old script theme back?

So I was opening a script and was going to edit it, but then I realized all the colors changed.

I find it very hard to make any progress with these new colors, and they make me feel completely unfamiliar with studio. The output window also changed, but that’s an easier fix. Is there a way to change these back to normal, because its very hard for me to focus with these.

And yes, I already tried resetting the settings, and I even tried copying the color pallet of the old theme. I’m out of ideas.

1 Like

First, go to File > Studio Settings. Then, from the Studio section, look under General to find the new “UI Theme” drop-down menu. From there, you can quickly swap themes without restarting Studio. A quick click and you’re all set to work away at any light level

Source from Roblox Blog

2 Likes

I cant find what your talking about. There is a light and dark theme but I want to change the color of the words in scripts, not studio itself.

There is a tab for the script editor in studio settings. You can change font, color, etc.

Can you send me a color pallet of the old one so I can copy them?

these are old colors for dark and light theme, idk how updated the light theme one is though, might have to mess around with it a little

1 Like