How do I get the scrollframe to display all of my items?

I think this has been asked before, and I’ve tried using UIAspectRatioConstraint to fix the issue, and other things, but they end up sizing the cells too small, and or generally making items in my UIGridview too small to read.

I’m looking for suggestions though on what I might try to fix the issue I’m having, illustrated in the screenshot I’ve provided here:

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 6.03.17 AM

It shows up to half the items I should have. This frame is having issues along with a few others where I have up to 20 items to list and only half can be displayed.

I saw a solution where someone “tricked” the scrollframe into resizing to some large amount by using a UIAspectRatioConstraint with the setting set to 9, but I think i’ve tried that as well… Maybe I could try setting that and then removing it after the data is in place…

I’m looking for any and all suggestions on this, as its holding up progress on a game I hoped to release today. Thanks!!!

If you’re looking for to use a UiGridLayout or UiListLayout to make your ScrollingFrame the correct size then this tutoral could be useful.

1 Like

Okay, thanks, I’m going to read this now! Sounds perfect.

Wow, I read this tutorial and I have a very good feeling this is going to be the ultimate solution. Thanks!!!