How do I import an Rthro character into Roblox Studio?

I’ve been trying to find out a way to import Rthro characters from the catalog into Roblox Studio but I can’t really find out how to. Can someone give me an explanation on what I need to do? I know you have to use AssetService:GetBundleDetailsAsync but that’s about it.

1 Like

Do you mean import an existing character from the catalog onto Roblox studio or import a character from your files onto Roblox studio?

2 Likes

Maybe this topic can help you!

I mean importing an existing character from the catalog to Roblox Studio. @ChocRBLX; @ScytheSlayin

This plugin will help: https://www.roblox.com/library/1919609509/Wear-Bundle by stickmasterluke
Simply insert the ID of the Rthro character from catalog and then paste it into “Bundle ID here”. If you want the Rthro character to appear on the workspace, simply move it there. It might not always work as the head is positioned away from the body but do give it a try.

I’ve tried this plugin, I also want the character to be imported with a humanoid.

You can only import characters without a humanoid, you have to added the humanoid yourself.

1 Like

(if you’re talking about loading an existing character with rthro) @AlreadyPro’s plugin can import characters with humanoids, and I believe it DOES support rthro. Not sure. You can give it a shot though?

I want to import the Rthro character with the bundle ID. That plugin only supports importing characters from other users with their user ID.

Oh alright, sorry I couldn’t help!

Unless you found a user wearing the bundle.