How do I improve my UI style? Feedback on my loading / intro UI

My major is programming so it’s kind of bad.

2 Likes

It looks great but feels empty. Maybe to fill in some space, you can add a settings and credits button? Simple stuff like that, so it’s not just play and a bunch of empty space underneath it. Other than that, it looks great, and you’ve done a good job!

1 Like

Thanks, one more question. When making UI’s should I keep 1 style across all UI’s? I figured that just orange UI’s might be a bit boring?

1 Like

I suggest you keep one style and one font. Good tricks on making ui is you get a pallette. I also suggest that you take inspiration.

1 Like

Yes, I’d recommend keeping one style for all of your UIs. You could change up the colors if you want, but make sure they don’t clash with each other if you decide to change them!

1 Like

Orange is a great color! My only minor issue is the black outline around the text. If you back up from your computer or perhaps scale it down on a smaller device, the outline may decrease readability (this could also be because of the spacing between each letter (Kerning)) Unless you are gonna add more buttons, You could make the words a bit bigger! You could also add a fun logo or something like this

1 Like

That looks very cool. This will be my inspiration thanks!!

1 Like