How do I increase player count on my game?

Like the barrel of the tank? I intend to replace the tank completely at some point with a customized mesh one. As for jump delay, yes that is intentional, but I think I’m going to remove it. As for the arrow, which arrow? The player’s cursor? And if so, could you tell me under which circumstances it usually occurs?

To be quite honest with you, that was my intention, to keep the GUI as simple as possible. Maybe not the best idea, but I certainly could make the the colors brighter. What GUIs in particular would you like to see brighter?

I’ve tried to keep most of the building pretty consistent/simple, but that’s not really in my control as I hire a friend to do the building. As for style I try to keep it cartoonish/simple. How does one really establish a style in a game?

1 is actually a pretty good idea. Right now the only loadout drops we have are those players pay for robux for, and they give you a randomized gun.
2 is already done, but it occurs every 10-15 minutes. I supposed I will make it more frequent and try to figure out ways to make people be more aware of it.
3 randomized game modes are to be added to the game in future seasons