How do I log changes made by an admin menu?

I’m going to be releasing a game soon and I want admins to have control over peoples stats with the admin menu I have created.

I want to make sure the admins I choose don’t abuse this admin panel (by resetting stats, giving things they shouldn’t, etc)

To prevent stuff like this happening, I want to be able to see the changes they make. So they would change a stat point for example and it would get logged into some system and I would be able to see that change later on without ever needing to be in their game.

If anyone could even point me in the right direction to achieve something like this I would be grateful.

3 Likes

You can link them to Discord via a webhook.

However, Discord has blocked all requests from Roblox games due to misuse. You can use some form of other webpage that can redirect to a webhook.

You can use the HttpService to assist you in this.
HttpService | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

2 Likes

As 12345koip said you can use webhooks platforms using http Requests.(Im not sure but DataStores may work for it. I dont want to misinform.)

2 Likes

You could use Lewisakura’s webhook proxy to send discord webhooks, or use guilded. I most use discord because in my opnion its better.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.