How do i make a car using dae file?

Hi its my first time trying to import a car to roblox from blender, i actually have a dae file downloaded fron 3dwarehouse, just asking like if anyone can sent me a video of yourselves inserting, configuring the car in blender before inserting to studio as fbx. Also pls tell me step by step bcuz im still a beginner at blender.

1 Like

You can use the Search tool here or on YouTube to find a general tutorial converting .dae to .fbx

Asking volunteers to go out of their way importing the file, configuring it, converting and inserting into Studio and recording that is a bit much.

Since blender is an external tool to Roblox as well, this isn’t really the forum for learning how to do this either.

Good luck with the project.

1 Like

Blender can import .dae file
But problem it is When you import from 3dwarehouse there a lot missing parts following

But my trick it is i open file in sketchup then export it obj then convert as fbx in blender then import in roblox studio

1 Like

You should try to actually be helpful for once. didn’t once provide a single correct tutorial, because none actually exist for building-related things like this, everything is part this part that, but no meshpart. I’m sure there’s a plugin that exist