How do I make a cornerwedge go inward rather than outward

• Titlle says it all.
  • The issue is there isn’t such a part as inward corner wedge. As simple as that.

Image below is what I mean with an outward corner wedge.

• I haven’t found any solutions via google or devforum. Scripting helpers isn’t building helpers.

I’m mostly just experimenting with stuff right now, nothing else really.
im stupid lol
im really really stupid
im really really really really stupid

Putting two wedges in the same position and rotating one 90° is how I usually solve this, as it’s not currently a part shape option. Alternatively you could use an inner conrner wedge mesh, I imagine a lot exist publicly.

it just results into this.

Rotated it to 180 degrees, and it gives the best result. There’s now just the gap in between the corner wedges.

So… did you get a solution or…?
If not, can you try to draw or show an image of how an inward CornerWedge looks like?

I might of made it a little unclear. Basically I’m trying to fill a corner gap so it looks better, but the problem here is that the way the cornerwedges bend is not gonna work in the way I want it to.

Edit: Fixed the image.

Which one you want exactly?
IMG_20190108_122256
orchrome
Guessing the second but just to be sure.

Second one.

Then you can either resize the wedges into each other and just let it Z-fight on the back side or you can make a union by negating a CornerWedge from a cubic part, making sure they both share the same Size.

The first option can be applied to wedges that are rotated >90° but <180° to each other, but Z-fighting will appear only at the 90° angle.

1 Like

3 Likes

I would like to add with Veldaren and Supersnel11 make sure that the Collisions is not on it should look like so

Not like this

With Collisions not on it will let you scale or move parts into parts

And then you can scale it in the other wedge as show to you in the GIF

6 Likes

sorry, I’m a bit dumb sometimes lol.

1 Like