How do I make a game they teleported to not appear in their recent games?!

Howdy DevForum! I have a question, so I am making a button where you teleport to a different game, so basically you are in the main lobby you press this button, and then you get teleported to the main game. But is there a way to make it so it does not appear in their recently played games. I do not have a code or anything, I did not start making it, I am just asking a question. But is it possible if I make the game they are teleporting to private? Would it still work?!

2 Likes

Hi again.

Could you give a more context here?
If you’re using places and not seperate universes (experiences), only the main(starter) place will appear on a player’s recent activity.

If you’re using 2 driffrent experiences, there is no way unfortunately.

1 Like

For example, so you know that horror games, in the lobby will teleport you to a match right? But at the home page only the game lobby appears, and the match/played they got teleported to doesnt appear in their recently played. How do you do that?

1 Like

does this help?

3 Likes

what button GUI of Proximity Prompt?
And If GUI does it open close?

Maybe something like this?

1 Like

Again, that’s just multiple places in one universe. Use the asset manager to create new places for the universe you’re editing.

1 Like

Your Starting Place is the only game that will appear in the recently played… in a universe there can only be one starting place and thats what players will see.

3 Likes