How do I make a gui go to the middle of the screen on every device?

I have recently been working with guis, I put it at the middle of the screen, but when I play, it is way offcenter. I really need help with this, its getting on my nerves

1 Like

Put your GUI again in the middle of the screen in PC mode, then download this plugin by @zblox164. Select your UI and click on the plugin. And try it :wink:

5 Likes

You need to change the GUI size both X and Y to Scale, then adjust your gui to center of the screen.

2 Likes

Yeah but my solution is easier.

1 Like

It’s better to learn things yourself first, and then once you learn then you can use a plugin to get job done faster.

4 Likes

do you mean by the emulator feature? I’m confused

Works. Thanks! :raised_hands:β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

2 Likes

When scaling a UI object use the first number in the squiggly brackets on Position. This is scale, Roblox tries to keep the UI in the same place on any resolution if you do this.

Scale is on a rage from 0 to 1. 0.5 being the middle of whichever axis.

E.g.
Roblox defaults to {0,100},{0,100} or something like that. Full screen would read something like {1,0},{1,0}

Same logic can be applied to Scale

1 Like

You can set the anchor point to 0.5,0.5
And the Position to 0.5,0,0.5,0

Note
Download Auto Scale, it makes offset to scale.

Yes, just dowload it and then select your GUI object, and click the plugin and everything will be good.

I agree, it’s better to have an understanding of something before jumping to the β€œshortcuts”

1 Like

this works, thank you for this : D

2 Likes