This might sound weird but, how do I make a normal, functioning, throwable knife? This might sound stupid, but I have never done one before.
Hello, hope this is helpful:
- First of all, I’d read the tool API reference. Tools are great for making weapons. Also, I suggest checking this tutorial out.
- Also, take a look at the ContextActionService API reference, because it’s the best way to adding functions to your tools.
- There’s a lot of ways of making a knife throw, but I’d say there are two main ways:
- BodyMovers, which are great to add physics.
- RayCasting, to create a line between you and your target.
If you need any more help, @ me or watch these tutorials which I think are great. Tutorial 1, tutorial 2.
Check the 2nd tutorial again, I pasted the wrong link!
Alright! Thanks for your help, appreciated.
No problemo, anything else just @ me. By the way, you could check my answer as a solution so developers looking for the same question can find it easily.