How do I make a thumbnail like Piggy's?

ayeeeeee! i wana know how to make a logo like this:

[i use paint.net]

can anyone help?

edit: i dont need to pigs/backround, i would like the font/blood effects, anyone know some free fonts like this?

4 Likes

I would use blender for this, using cycles renderer. Paint.net would be way harder to make something like this.

2 Likes

Their logo consists of some pretty basic elements. The text, the two circles for the pig ears, the blood and the drop shadow.

I typically use Photoshop for my design work but this should translate rather well to PDN:

1. You’ll want to find yourself the font that you want and type out your text.
  2. Draw your shapes using the ellipse tool and once your satisfied, you’ll want to merge the layers together.
  3. Find yourself a blood effect image or you can draw it in yourself and put it on a new layer.
  4. Use the magic want tool to select the text and shapes on your previous layer. (Adjust the threshold as needed)
  5. Invert your selection so it selects everything but the text and then go back to the layer with the blood so you can delete the blood outside of the text
  6. Then finally you can add a drop shadow effect through Effects → Object → Drop Shadow
3 Likes

somthing like this?

i just found a font.
downloaded it.
make the text red.
added a white dropshadow!

is it ok?

1. Take a screenshot for the background
  2. Put two characters in front of a green screen in studio and screenshot it
  3. put the screenshot over the green screen
  4. put an outline around the characters
  5. export it to your desktop

ok ok ok,

1. thanks for helping
  2. im talking about the actual games logo that says piggy not backround
  3. i dont know how to do green screen studd in paint.net
    4)sorry if this reply offends you

Alrighty, first you got to find the characters then take a screenshot of them. Then you take a screenshot of the background. You first import the background inside then you take the screen shots of the piggys you took and you use the magic wand thing to select the piggy, (you use that to make the outline). After that you just pick a font you like and make it unqiue. I hope this helps!

Edit: I’m sorry, I didn’t read the bottom.

1 Like

thank you alot!
im not looking for the backround.
im lokking for the blood/font that ssays piggy
do you know any good fonts?

The concept is simpler than it looks. Render the pigs in a rendering software(for good quality) or just screenshot and crop(for not that good quality), then write the text, add a blood effect to it. Finally screenshot the map in game and place the pigs to cover up extra stuff(cursor, character, etc.) in the screenshot.

1 Like

I would recommend Just using a font and upload it as a image then edit that way. So that the font looks more like what the game is intended to be. Plus you can add more cooler stuff, which is impossible with just a font.

1 Like

ok, thanks for the help, ive finished mine now so!