How do I make an random obby stage placer?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I wanna make a script place stages In random order.

2. What is the issue? Using the script, I cannot put in an obby stage in different sizes.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I found this but is not what I want.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

math.randomseed(os.time())
for z, x in pairs(game.ServerStorage.Stages:GetChildren()) do

local var  = math.random(1, #game.ServerStorage.Stages:GetChildren())
	local v = game.ServerStorage.Stages:GetChildren()[var]
	print(var)
	local r = v:Clone()
	r.Parent = workspace
	local HEE = game.Workspace.Start.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 0, (z-1)* 43 + 18.575000762939)
	r:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(HEE)
	workspace:WaitForChild(r.Name)

end

@Developer6786
All help is appreciated!

2 Likes

Can you tell me specifically what happened that was wrong?

1 Like

i don’t quite get what you mean , do you mean like Tower Of Hell ?

Have an end and start part in each layer. Set the CFrame of the start to the end of the last one and add half the size.

@HHeartlessHunteR Yes, but it goes on the Z-axis.

@Spellwastaken Nothing is wrong, I said in the post that I would like an obby stage placer. The script can only handle stages that are the same size, but if they are different, it overlaps.

What is meant by “Layer” This goes to the Z Axis. Also I don’t understand what you mean by “Start Part” and “End Part”

You should have a platform on the start and end of each stage. Then orient each of them to be facing where the next one should go. It doesn’t matter what axis.

This is going on the Z axis, so its not going up…

But you can still have a part on each end. You set the CFrame of one stage’s start tothe other one’s end

Okay, I understand what you mean. I will try it!