How do I make my game popular?

Oh i see,
ik it may take slowly, i have a discord server called GFXComet, i don’t know if you heard it or not, the reason why I said is that, when I first joined that server i get lot of resources over there for GFX, it helped me i was a beginner before, i also tried making some effects for GFX, and i think u can get help over there too, for making your game active.

Doors in roblox they used TikTok for get popular they did a lot posts until 1 post blow up and then they got viral and people started to know about the game. I dont know if is a good idea to try already made 2 posts about CDZ and got 30 views in the first one and the double in the 2 post but is hard to keep making content

I am already in a discord server called “Roblox Studio Community” and they got channels for every skill and they help a lot about these stuff and they also give resources

So have you asked anyone from that server about your game?

Yes and people already played and liked mods even made a sticker of my game lol (Roblox Studio community is a server with arround 30k members)

Yeah ik, but they got me banned for no reason ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

You should keep on experimenting with different types of videos (e.g. funny, sad, educational). After all most people don’t succeed with their first posts.

Keep on trying :star:

Should I make memes about the game?

1 Like

Well, that is a good way to approach it. You should try and make one.