How do I make my obby game more engaging?

howdy,

I made an obby game where you compete from a variety of different maps with other players in under 3 minutes.

Before i spend my remaining robux on advertising… what could I add to make this game more engaging to players? Does this game have potential?

(also which is better? immersive ads or those tile ads?)

Any feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

The game (at least map wise) at the most part currently feels like a another version (or worse) of obby king. The maps can be improved and your game should have a separate define feature that separates itself from all the obby games out there. I do think the UI transitions and the lobby is done pretty well. It has a lot of potential for improvements.

One small issue I have is you should reduce the zoom of the player, I shouldn’t be able to see the practice obby all the way from the lobby.

Another thing is the neon parts are too overdone, either put a bloom modifier in Lighting or tone down all the neon parts.

1 Like

Thank you

Overall, do you think players would find this game enjoyable, even if it currently seems like any other obby game?

I don’t think the game is objectively bad in any way and I didn’t find it to be boring to play.

However, keep in mind that players that already play a lot of obbies / competition will probably pick to play other games like before mentioned Obby King or even TOH or Skateboard Obby over yours

1 Like