How do I make second player life

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Im making a fighting game that got character with second life. Like if he dies, he transforms into second phase.

2. What is the issue? I don’t have idea how to make it. I mean, everytime I check if humanoid died he dies forever. I don’t know how to prevent this.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? First off I just wanted heal up player and disable break joints on death. He doesn’t heal up. Then i searched on dev forum, i didn’t found something what I wanted. I disbaled humanoid dead state but you can’t control player and he still laying on the ground.

Any help will be appreciated!

You can make a custom health/damage system where the health being added/removed isn’t related to the character at all(custom health), and when the health goes 0 that script makes the decision to either kill the player or apply the “second life” scenario. Also you could replicate the custom health to the actual health for every scenario except health == 0.

3 Likes

Thanks! Looks like I need rewrite whole my combat system again.