How do I make the Roblox weapon kit guns have a free mouse aim not a fixed shoulder aim?

The Roblox weapon kit has a fixed shoulder aiming system with zoom aim, I want it to have free mouse aim with crosshair

I am using a modified version of the Roblox weapon kit, which has extra configurations: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/8165353230/Roblox-Weapons-System-Fork

Here is the normal fixed shoulder aiming:

The modified version that I am using has a “DisableCam” configuration, when I turn this on, this is what I get:

The problem with this is that the crosshair is stuck in the middle instead of being the mouse, and the gun does not shoot where the mouse is aimed, how can I make it so the aiming works properly, as a free mouse aim with crosshair, and not shoulder cam?

3 Likes

The modified version is super bad I recommend modifying it yourself (if you know OOP and stuff you could and even in my modified version it’s hard to script)

Also pretty sure it’s as simple as deleting the line of code that says WeaponsGui.new or WeaponsGui:SetEnabled(true)

Also why would you want the weapons system entire camera to be disabled? At that point just make your own guns. And about the gun aiming that’s out of my knowledge base because in the code the bullets LITERALLY come out of the gun and it’s not mean for free cam because then it would come out of the gun in weird ways. (Edit: I just realized the gun is shooting where your aiming it’s just not meant for shooting there)

1 Like