How do I make wheel orientation changes depending on the car velocity for a "Semi" transmission?

Hello, recently I was doing a car game from scratch and I started working on the car transmissions that will have in each car, I’ve been trying to figure this out getting A-Chassis Drive Script and trying to find the part that the wheels orientation change depending on the velocity of the car, I use attachments to rotate the front wheels, and I want to rotate the front wheels depending on the car velocity like at the A-Chassis video.

My Car:

A-Chassis:

3 Likes

hi ,
In the achass, the wheels turn using BodyAngularVelocty and BodyGyro and therefore the wheels have no limit, which is why in games you can often see wheels in cars doing 360 degrees.

After launching the game go to car.Wheels. FR or FL and there should be a AV this causes the tire to turn when the player presses the key and the bodygyro stabilizes this movement.

I hope I helped, I may be wrong because I’m not 100% sure but that’s what I noticed after working with achass 1.3.

Thank you, it helped alot, I’ve been studying the A-Chassis Drive Script and you’re right, it’s all BodyMovers and BodyAngularVelocity to move the car and BodyGyro for wheel’s angles.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.