How do I play Moon 2 File's effects and camera movement?

Hello! I made a animation in moon animator that has different things like camera movement, subtitles, etc, but I am wondering how I would go about actually playing the extra stuff instead of just the movement. Currently, when I load the animation onto a player, it only plays the movement part of the animation, not the other stuff! How would I go about exporting everything I made in the Moon 2 File and actually playing it in a :LoadAnimation()? Thanks!

3 Likes

Just a note: Exporting files and exporting rigs seem to not work for me and still will give me the same, only moving limbs animation. Will I have to do the camera moving, etc etc manually???

2 Likes

Ended up doing this myself, I had to do it manually. Big thanks to this forum post as it did help me with the camera movement!

1 Like

So are you just doing camera movement, because i’m pretty sure MoonAnimator doesn’t export folders for other objects

It does, moon animator 2 exports camera movements made within it if you click “Export Files”, I had to script manually changing between those values it gave me for the camera movements.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.