How do I properly sell my creation?

I am trying to sell a build and people have told me it would sell around 30k, I am willing to go lower to about 21k at minimum. I don’t know the best way to sell my creation. Like where do I post it and how do I advertise it the best way I can?

Here is the link to the place if anyone was curious.

7 Likes

Sell it in the #public-collaboration:public-asset-marketplace, explain the build and the prices since you don’t have a fixed price, you can tell them to negotiate in that range.
Your place looks great, it’s definitely worth something up there.

3 Likes

Do what @z4ayn said, and if you want some additional exposure, you should consider posting in some discords/buyer communities (e.g. Hidden Developers).

Just to let you know by the way, your chairs have vertex doubles on the right side.

You can sell certain assets but I don’t believe you can sell full “games”.

Roblox is very touchy on this subject. I would recommend reading the terms of service.

1 Like

It’s probably safer trying to sell it on here rather than in Discord servers, but that can be a good way to start selling assets. Just a heads up, because I have heard quite a few stories of people being scammed on various Discord servers doing this sort of thing.

2 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t even see that, I’ll fix it now, also thanks for the help !

1 Like

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Alright, thank you very much for the help.

Cafe’s are in low demand, you’re better off selling the furniture as a set while still giving the user the opportunity to buy the entire cafe if they’re interested. Another issue is the size, minimal activities to do. There’s no V.I.P lounge nor any functional scripts included which drastically reduces it’s value.

The building style is realistic which is in low demand at the moment. The newest craze is cartoon rather than realism so that’s another potential problem. Before assuming what consumers are interested in buying I highly recommend you do your research before wasting your valuable time.

1 Like

From my understanding you can’t redistribute games that include scripts.

1 Like

First try selling it on the developer forum, as users on here are likely more legitimate. Discord servers may also help but I wouldn’t recommend it.

You could also put up an ad in the forums just to see if any developers would like to purchase it. If not, you can always message game developers asking if they would be interested in implementing your build into their game for X robux.

Best thing you can really do it is networking. I started off doing props for free, then doing props and eye candy for places for low costs, then moved on up to training centers for clans, forts, etc, but I always sold low and tried to keep people happy. That’s usually something you want to do before coming out with a larger project and trying to sell it for 21k though. Like RipperGFX said you can also start by going into communities.
Reputation usually holds up more than quality from my experience, the “brand name” effects the price a great deal.

3 Likes

Wow, that really helps, I will think about that! Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes