How do I put multiple PaintRigs in blender?

(I use PaintRigV3) So, I’ve been having this issue for a long time. I do not know how to put multiple PaintRigs and it only appears like this;

People keeps telling me to “Append” but I don’t know how to do that, can someone help me out?

Have you tried select all [cmd A, in mac at least] and copy-pasting it? If that doesn’t work to use the append method, start a new file in blender, and then you go to file (you can see this button at the top left corner), and hit append. Find your PaintRig blender file, click object, select the rig, and hit append.

If you’re lazy like me and not bothered to find it in a file and append:

Shove the rig into a collection.

Right click the collection, and click duplicate collection.

Congrats, you have two rigs.

Though of course, if you want to go traditional, append rig by clicking file then click append. Then find the blend file for the rig. Then click on objects and import the objects.

You can delete the leftover objects later on.

Well, this is true but when I add a texture to one of the rigs, it applies to every single rig.

Create a new material (or make a new copy of the original material) and re-apply to the limbs of the new character.

if you apply a material to one limb of the character (or any part), then you can select the other limbs, select the limb that has the material last, and ctrl + l (Link) and click materials to do it quicker.