How do I report incorrect Documentation source code?

I copied some source code into Roblox Studio and it is incorrect. Simple mistake by the person writing this code, but how do I report this? I went ahead and messaged bug support because that’s all I know what to do.

I corrected the code:

local ExperienceNotificationService = game:GetService("ExperienceNotificationService")

-- Function to check whether the player can be prompted to enable notifications
local function canPromptOptIn()
	local success, canPrompt = pcall(function()
		return ExperienceNotificationService:CanPromptOptInAsync()
	end)
	return success and canPrompt
end

local canPrompt = canPromptOptIn()
if canPrompt then
	local success, errorMessage = pcall(function()
		ExperienceNotificationService:PromptOptIn()
	end)
end

-- Listen to opt-in prompt closed event 
ExperienceNotificationService.OptInPromptClosed:Connect(function()
	print("Opt-in prompt closed")
end)

#bug-reports:documentation-issues

Wow it would be nice if I could post there

I mean all the years of begging for bug report access all the people I messaged I did what the moderators said and nothing

If someone has access to this could you report this?

I have access to bug report, mind telling whats wrong abt the code

Small mistake the writer forgot to put parenthesis after the end when ending the function

When you use the original code it doesn’t work but this one does

how to get access there?
also can someone do something about that characters limit its annoying when you want to ask something simple and you have to extand the amount of characters in your question feels like when you are having english exam in which you are asked to make a pragraph about tables(the wooden ones) in 300 words like dude languages was made to make people understand what you want easily instead of dropping weird symbols with your hands to tell someone that a building is set on fire
i hate you devfourm espically when im hit with a green notifcation because my topic isnt detailed when im asking for something simple

Got u bro

You’re a real one thanks for doing that