How do I reset Roblox Studio lighting?

Hey guys,

I’m making a game which is supposed to contain realistic lighting, however, while tweaking the lighting settings for a bit I messed up. Is there any way to restore the default studio lighting, or do I have to download a plugin to do so?

1 Like

Just makee a new place and copy paste the lighting?

1 Like

I mean it’s a possibility, but I made this post because I don’t want to have to manually reset it like that.

Then just open a new place and copy lightings?!?

Manually copy every lighting property. Don’t forget the children of lighting in. Should take about 2 mins.

If you’re a software engineer then write a script to do it for you in 0.1s (not counting the 30 mins it’ll take to write it :joy:).

Instelling a plugin will probably still take longer than manually copying. You need to find one, download it, test it, and most likely it won’t do exactly what you want.

I say do it manually, unless you have to do it many times.

I don’t think you understand what I asked; I asked if there was any feature that allowed me to reset lighting automatically without having to manually punch in the numbers myself, thanks for tryna help out either way tho

Just do what others have said, open a new place and copy the lighting, etc.

I created a plugin that just does this automatically, so when I press a certain key combo, it resets the lighting to default.

I do understand your question. But no, there isn’t any way.

By chance is your plugin public?

Apologies for the late reply – No, but if you want I can make it public.

Here it is: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/18145172005/Lighting-Resetter

Any problems with it just let me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.