How do I restore a studio place back to an old version, without publishing it on roblox?

So I’m trying to restore my studio place back to an old version, however I want to do so without publishing it onto roblox (as in the game updates too)

How do I do this as I can’t seem to find a way and I don’t want to test it out myself, as I don’t want to accidently update the game.

1 Like

Can’t you just download the version of the place?
You can just download the version of the place in the place’s version history (the page of your place > 3 dots > configure this place > version history), so you can just open the file with the place you downloaded, then, when you do want to publish it, just use “Publish to Roblox As…” option and pick your place in the menu that will pop up.
If you just want to save the version in the original place without publishing it just use “Save to Roblox As…” and then do what you want.

2 Likes

Alright thanks, I maybe should have clarified: my main idea for this question was whether I can change the studio place without actually updating the roblox game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.