How do I revert to the older Roblox menu button in-game?

The title says it. I’ve seen screenshots from less than a month ago where players had the old menu button without that other button next to it, and I highly doubt that that many people would bother reverting the buttons with some sort of weird method that’s probably patched now anyway. That “other button” is intersecting with my game’s UI and I don’t want to just push it closer to the center since makes everything feel more cluttered. Is there some sort of scripting I can do to revert it?
This is what I mean by “old button.”
I currently have these buttons that are way less discreet and frankly get in the way too much.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s possible right now

@CrystalicNova It is indeed possible.

There is no real way to disable it for all clients, although you can disable it for yourself by doing the following:

You can use Bloxstrap and import the following FastFlags within the FastFlag Editor by using JSON. Please note that it is NOT recommended by Roblox staff, do at your own risk.

{
    "FFlagChromeBetaFeature": false,
    "FFlagEnableInGameMenuChromeABTest": false,
    "FFlagEnableInGameMenuChromeSignalAPI": false,
    "FFlagPlayerListChromePushdown": false,
    "FStringEnableChromePinnedChatForcedUserIds": "\"1;\"",
    "FStringGameMenuChromeForcedUserIds": "\"1;\""
}
1 Like

Yeah I meant like it’s not built-in roblox, because obviously there would be some ways to bring it back by not using the official ways

1 Like

Yes, sadly. I doubt they will add a feature for both developers and players where you can manually disable it unless your using a custom bootstrapper.

1 Like

If you have an old studio project just use it. I’m pretty sure that it’s still using the old one. Unfortunately I don’t think there is a way right now to revert to the old ones.