How do I rotate wheels to face a certain position?

I’m trying to make a car AI and I’ve decided the best way to do that would involve me rotating the wheels to face a certain point. I’m struggling with this because I know from previous experience that you can only set steer to -1, 0 or 1, and not anywhere in between.

I’m also unsure how to calculate the angle the wheels need to face in the first place, never mind setting it. So if someone knows how to get and set the angle that wheels would need to face to face a certain position, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edit: I’ve tried using cframe as well as math.atan2 and CFrame.fromMatrix to rotate the wheels but that’s not really my strong point. I have been getting close results to what I’ve been looking for though. So I think using cframe could definitely be part of a solution.

I’ve managed to get something working, though if anyone has any ideas I’m still open to them because mine is really simple and could do with a bit of cleaning up. e.g. reversing doesn’t work in the slightest but it’s a good start, I hope to improve upon it before the game’s release.

I am also making an AI car system, and I’m currently facing the same problem.
I’d really like to know how you solved it.