How do I turn this team create thing off?

I had this team create thing on so my friend could help in studio but I thik it might be messing up my scripts . Can someone tell me how to turn it off?

3 Likes

Go to Game Settings and then go to Permissions. Change your friend’s permissions to none and turn off Team Create.

I have done that but it still has this weird (Mioxity Editing) next to all my scripts , and that was not there before I turned team create on

1 Like

Turn off Collaborative Editing

How do I turn it off? (Too short msg)

1 Like

Its in Game Settings

1 Like

It is already switched off.

Try saving and then restarting studio

1 Like

I’m having this problem with a game I created on April 12th. As of yesterday (I don’t remember it happening before that), it insists on making me use this “feature”. I’m the only person working on this game and don’t need or want this. Settings says Collaborative Editing is turned off, and yet it forces me to connect online to edit it, which is not great for a variety of reasons. I want to be able to publish whenever I personally want and not have my changes happen in real time.

I’ve tried turning the setting on and off in the Game Settings in studio, but nothing.

Update: Ok I just figured out the reason it’s happening is that Team Create is enabled by default on new places published in studio:

I still don’t know how to fix it, though, that option doesn’t seem to be available in settings.

2 Likes

I can’t find that page. How do you get there

2 Likes

@BlueIites - as of October 2022, you need to go to the view tab in Roblox Studio and click the team create button:
help
Once the team create panel opens, find the three buttons on the bottom right and click Disable team create.
Hope this helped! :wave:

41 Likes

Thanks that did help!, i don’t know why roblox forcing team create my game went on team create automatically

2 Likes

For those reading in 2023, the issue is that when you publish an experience, Team Create is automatically turned on unless toggled off on the creation menu. However, when you access Game Settings within Studio, “Enable Collaborative Editing” is still off.

JaxsonRox1’s method is still viable.
(https://gyazo.com/803602f66ad143a05f9e0645f1bc2f20)

8 Likes

Oh my god man thank you so much. I thought I wouldn’t be able to find help since it was an old post.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this! The constant, frequent disconnections every single time I would edit were getting really annoying!

1 Like

Instead of it being a option it’s automatically turned on. Typical dumb roblox!

1 Like