How do I Update my [Bubble Chat]?

The default bubble chat literally uses filter. Just not the <13 filter.

1 Like

Read here, or the one I sent above: Chat Privacy Settings

You can configure it at chat service, below sound service. Its the property called bubblechatenabled ( to enable/disable it)

You can’t detect their age. They are probably trying to insist that you should configure the new bubble chat system (explorer > chat > bubblechatenabled), and make it look like your old one.

PolicyService exists. While its not accurate, its the best one we have.

Exactly. Roblox probably wants the most accurate. (eg. their own chat system)

If you’re trying to imply default bubble chat has and always has had swearing enabled/filtering disabled then you’re just being looney. I’ve read through that article, there is not a single point where it’s like “OK AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART… ENABLE THE FILTER!!”

Please stop talking out of your rear. Seriously. This many replies and you’re striking out every time.
You can even ctrl+F search “Filter” and realize there is no mention of it on that Chat page!

This is DEFAULT BUBBLE CHAT, let me remind you again.

2 Likes

I think I know the problem.

Roblox’s own system is broken.

I’m not implying that, you’re jumping to conclusions. I was simply saying a filter setting could have been accidentally changed.

Yeah people have been talking about it being completely broken for some time now. But ROBLOX surely knows of this by now right? How could they keep banning people because of it?

Default means Default. Sorry if you thought I was exaggerating.

Then why can I say it in our own game?

1 Like

I fail to see how I’m jumping to conclusions when you’re the one who read default roblox bubble chat in the initial thread, bolded and everything to express just how default it is, and immediately came to the conclusion that I somehow disabled filtering on my chat.

3 Likes

That’s what I was talking about, there’s a filter that is probably broken atm. It doesn’t tag in bubble but everywhere else it will.

I’ve heard of it too. Roblox filters are down for some reasons. I will check if i can say some in-accurate words in my game

Well, I’m not sure there’s another definition on what Filter, in the email means. But go on, explain.

Plus, if you could actually do that with a tick of a checkbox, Roblox would smack you into next week. It doesn’t make any sense.

3 Likes

I think the bot is stupid to realize that their own chat filter isn’t working as intended

3 Likes

@SirRetroGuy I hate to be blunt, but if you don’t know what you’re talking about, please zip your mouth (or keyboard). Otherwise, you’re just spreading misinformation or even lies.

@Maxwell_Edison According to this Roblox staff, it will be solved in the next week (which is a very long time to wait, since the players of your game won’t be able to access your game for a long time AND they’ll probably start to move on to other games which is bad for the dev).

This is fully client sided, nobody else sees this,

I am aware. This still might’ve caused Roblox to ban the game.