How do I upload copyright material if I have permission to use it?

I am trying to upload songs from an awesome band that gave me permission in writing to use their music in my Roblox game. But, of course, my uploads are getting rejected on copyright grounds. I sent in a Moderation review request a week ago and heard nothing.

What do I do? How do I get Roblox to respond to my request? Any ideas??

1 Like

I’m not too sure on this one, but Roblox does state that “However, keep in mind this is only allowed on Roblox if you have written permission from its copyright owner.” implying that there’s potentially a way to inform them that you have the grounds to upload copyrighted content. (Well of course, that’s just what they say but I’m not sure if they do have a process for this.)

I’d say your best bet is to contact Support - Roblox > Technical Support > Specific Experience Issue and explain that you’ve been given written permission by a copyright holder to use their content in your experience.

Best of luck!

I eventually heard back. I got a form letter saying that the only copyright music that can be used is the music that has already been uploaded to Roblox. Lame.

1 Like