How Do I use Color Correction to make my whole world black but only red shows through?

How Do I use Color Correction to make my whole world black but only red shows through?

Kinda like the first photo but any part coloured red will show through?

2 Likes

You can’t do this with the basic Roblox lighting tools. You would need to use scripts.

2 Likes

oof. know any way how? ima bit confused

I’m not a programmer, so I wouldn’t know. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you for all you help! I really appreciate it! Time to go find out how to scsript that1!

1 Like

Change the TintColor property in ColorCorrection

1 Like

Ah yes ive tried but that changes the whole screen.

I’m not good with color correction, so I can’t help you.
Sorry!

1 Like

As the people above have said, it’s not possible without scripts, however I will try my best to help with it.

Thankfully, Roblox allows us to change the hue without affecting saturation or brightness with some built-in functions. We can take advantage of this by removing the green and blue out of the part’s colour and then re-applying it, maintaining the saturation and brightness.

for i,part in pairs(workspace:GetDescendants()) do 
	if part:IsA('BasePart') then 
		local currentColour = part.Color
		local hue, saturation, value = Color3.toHSV(currentColour) -- We need the saturation and value (brightness) to apply it to the new color3
		local newColour = Color3.fromRGB(currentColour.R, 0, 0) -- Remove the green and blue by creating a new Color3
		local newHue = Color3.toHSV(newColour) -- We only need the hue (the first value)
		local newHSV = Color3.fromHSV(newHue, saturation, value) -- Construct the new HSV using the hue after we removed the green and blue
		part.Color = newHSV -- Finally, apply the new Color3 to the Color property of the part.
	end
end
2 Likes