How do I use moon animator's incrementation? (roblox default animator broken)

Roblox’s most recent plugin update broke the default animator. As a result every part animated doesn’t rotate based off the joints but instead on its own center as its axis. As shown in this pic

So it was about time for me to give moon animator a shot. I looked everywhere online but still can’t find out how to increment on it. Increment as in rotate by whatever degree I set or move by how many studs I set. Basically a snap feature. I’m starting to believe it doesn’t have such a feature, but I’m not exactly sure so if anyone can clarify I would appreciate it. I don’t have perms to post on the bug thread so if anyone can do that for me too. And if you don’t believe this is a bug go test it and see.

I suppose you can move the pivot upper in the arm and try again.

1 Like

Moon Animator’s increments are based on your Studio grid settings that you use for building in the Model section:

1 Like

@octav20071 The pivots do not matter as u see the constraint for the upper arm is on the shoulder but it still rotates based off the center of the upper arm.

animate2

@TheCrypticRunner Only if that was the case. animate

I didn’t realize roblox created a new pivot system. Bit annoying that I’ll have to reset all the pivots manually, but I’ll live.

Hold down Ctrl if you want to use the incrementation you have set in the model tab.

10 Likes