How do my new Ui's look like..?

Hey guy’s i have been working on a game for quite a time now, and i wanted you fellow developer’s to rate this 2 new ui’s that i have made.

And

This are the one’s made for now and i need you guys to tell me if there good quality.:sweat_smile:

16 Likes

I think the UI looks great quality! It has a nice, smooth design and has nice shading.
The only thing I’d change is making the shadows and outlines a little bit thinner, as I feel like they take up a little bit too much space on the UI/screen- I don’t mean tiny, just a little bit smaller would do fine.

Overall, great work- best of luck with your game! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thx man, i will keep asking questions till the game is out eventually lol.

The UIs are looking good! It really stands out from other cartoon style UI makers out there. Job well done and keep continuing. Just a little improvement, they should be a bit smaller so they don’t take up as much of the screen.

Nevertheless these look great.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. :sweat_smile:

Those UIs are great. Good looking, good quality, and they look bubbly. I anticipate hearing more about your game and playing it when it’s done!

1 Like

I will post everything you guys will need to know about the game i have worked on it for some months now and if you want too be a tester in the game or become one of the first to test out here is the link to it. https://www.roblox.com/groups/5066223/Bloxcraft-Studio#!/about

1 Like

Awsome UIS like the nice style, everything look’s great, but i would make that circle a little straight,

overall look’s great hope to see more. :+1:

What font did you use for the UIs? They look very nice.

These are so good and I would probably pay for these if available!

1 Like