How do people make hats

I don’t know where to put this so i put it here

I really wanna know how do people make hats and heads, hair that they sell to others
Not a model, an actuall hat, head, hair…

2 Likes

Everyone uses Blender. It’s a free program that can allow you to do many things.

1 Like

You need to make hats in blender, then make a portfolio. If they are good then they might add you to the UGC program.

4 Likes

You have to use blender and show case it in your portfolio. If it is good enough roblox will add you to the UGC program where you can sell hats, hairs etc. on the catalog.

First, you need to make A good portfolio with Some good Hats you made, Until then you shall wait. If good enough, Roblox will ad you to the UGC Program.

Even if you’re super talented, they still might not except you. You have to upload your work on social media, (i.e. Twitter, insta, Snapchat,) and upload work constantly as well. If you do it for at least a year and you are trusted and well respected you should be excepted.

so if you wanna join the ugc program, are you gonna get chosen, or do we need to apply

They choose you based off of your portfolio. They will message you and then you can accept or decline.

2 Likes